In addition to our many social groups and class groups focusing on fencing, drumming, Quigong (click Groups above) and educational classes (click Educations buttons above), we announce many fun events on our Calendar, BTC Bulletin, Facebook, or the temple dry erase whiteboard, such as:
- Book Club meetings to discuss Buddhist and spiritual books (about once a month)
- Movie Night (once a month)
- Ruby’s Ping Pong Madness! (about once every other month)
- New Year’s Day service (free sake toast included)
- The big annual Summer Festival, Natsu Matsuri (summer)
- Mochitsuki, traditional Japanese rice cake pounding (December)
Last updated July 27, 2022.